Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Dream Ride on SPEED!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 08:58 AM
SpeedChannel
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Dream Ride on SPEED!

Are you guys checking out the SPEED Dream Ride contest? This year’s lineup for the big prize is pretty cool. Winning a ride in a monster truck with Dennis Anderson or a drift ride with Tanner Foust?! Hell yeah! Besides, you can win just by tuning into cool stuff like Dumbest Stuff on Wheels or Gearz. Watching TV to win a bunch of prizes? Sign us up! It starts Thursday this week and then runs every Saturday & Sunday through New Years Day.

So who’s getting in on this?

Old 11-24-2011, 05:35 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SpeedChannel
Are you guys checking out the SPEED Dream Ride contest? This year’s lineup for the big prize is pretty cool. Winning a ride in a monster truck with Dennis Anderson or a drift ride with Tanner Foust?! Hell yeah! Besides, you can win just by tuning into cool stuff like Dumbest Stuff on Wheels or Gearz. Watching TV to win a bunch of prizes? Sign us up! It starts Thursday this week and then runs every Saturday & Sunday through New Years Day.

So who’s getting in on this?
Hmmm, not interested in this, but would REALLY like to buy a documentary you did on Bobby Hamilton.... How can I do this? I have been told my truck was in the show.

Quick Reply: Dream Ride on SPEED!