Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

End of Dodge in NASCAR?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 09:22 PM
BUCKY MOPAR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's going to happen?

Penske just gave us a boot! Dodge or chysler just lost a top notch team! Robby gordon isn't going to do s@#t! Chyrsler better get off their a&& and poor money into nascar.when they were into the truck series their was all kinds of dodges then they jerk support due to a bad times.things are going to turn around and if they want to be a piece of the pie they best get moving quickly!!!! For the month of febuary they were the top money maker of the big three! Egr isn't the next team, e stands for earnhardt which = chevy. I want dodge in nascar so bad i can taste it!!! With the loss of penske i'm scared! With all the chargers running around as souped up cop cars you would think chyrsler would be all over nascar! Find a very good team give over and above good support and great things will happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-08-2012, 12:37 AM
GTXpress
Professional

It will be really interesting to see a B5 Blue Petty Mopar on the track again.

Old 03-30-2012, 02:49 PM
Instant Classic//
Rookie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A few little tidbits I have found since the announcement:

1.) Penske may continue to build Dodge engines. Which, really, is nothing new to Motorsports. Penske already builds Honda, Chevy(both for Indy Car), and Dodge(NASCAR) engines. Also, it sounds as if the Ford engines for Penske may come from Roush-Yates. However, there is still a possibilty of Penske building their own.

2.) Dodge brings an updated engine to Martinsville. SRT Motorsports have brought a new Engine Packedge to Martinsville that is called the R6P8. This new engine will eventually allow for increased power, and will improve gasket life. The base block has also been changed to compacted graphite which is what alot of the other engine shops are doing in NASCAR and have done for a few years.

Aside from a few notes about some teams reaching out to Dodge and SRT Motorsports, I've heard very few things I can confirm.

Old 05-13-2012, 06:33 PM
moe7404
Record Breaker

i went to a car crash and a NASCAR race broke out.

Old 05-13-2012, 07:32 PM
MoparMan1991
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NASCAR? NHRA is where the big boys play.

Old 07-18-2012, 11:46 PM
moe7404
Record Breaker

when i was growing up the thing was the Hemi. but nascar would NEVER let Plymouths, dodges win. i lost any respect for nascar. ALL of the nascar drivers now days are cheaters. thats way i like drag racing.

Quick Reply: End of Dodge in NASCAR?