Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

stratus VS accord

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 01:39 PM
Vice King
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stratus VS accord

last semester me and a friend would race every thursday night after school.

after a few races.. most didnt count because we were already moving. he beat me once because i wasn't paying attention.

Then!! one night we're at the light and our job is to look out for cops. i look to my left and he looks to his right and we both signal eachother i look to my left and there's no cop, but there is a girl in the car next to me and she gives me this look, like "you can't be that stupid" and i look to my right and before he signals the light turns green and we both punch it. he beats me off the line (probably because he has more torque) and we have a good stretch ahead of us. so i catch up and destroy him. and on the second light, i take a left turn onto the freeway to go home and he takes a right turn to go home. well, while i was at the light my friend is a few car spaces behind me. PULLED OVER! BY A COP.

i'm half way home and my cell goes off and he's like "i got pulled over!" that was scary ****. and he told me the cop was cool about it and didn't give him a ticket.

then he says the cop said that it was my fault!! now that's bull**** because it's my friend who keeps saying "lets race" every week, he's the one that revs his engine more, and he's the one who beats me off the line.

but that was luck. never doing it again.

mine was 2.5l V-6

and his was a 2. something litre 4 cylinder.

Quick Reply: stratus VS accord