Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

two for the price of one

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 04:33 AM
004hemi
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default two for the price of one

alright....new so no sig yet but I have an 04 st cab 2wd hemi 1500.

so I was out cruisin the other night with a friend of mine in the truck coming back from the mall and we see this v6 stang all riced out with dual exhaust and all go around us. I slide in behind the guy and we screw around a lil but theres traffic so not much gets done. the fella pulls a u turn and I follow, as he straightens out he guns it so I have to hurry round the turn and nail it as soon as I dare. road was empty so we got all the way to 100 and I was slowly reeling him in, he had about 6 carlenghts at the beginning and only bout three at the end. so we come up to this light and are just sittin there and we both accelerate off the line but nothing major but apparently a riced out civic got wind of us and got right on mu butt till the right lane opened up and floored it around us both. Ok, I'm hooked, I lay into it but the dude decideds to turn right into this four lane divided road and both the stang and I follow. I get up along side the civic at about 25 and the stang lines up behind him and I hear the lil terd drop into second and then half a second later I hear the fart can open up. SO...by the time it takes the thick tranny to downshift and rev the rice has pulled about a carlength on me. As soon as the Hemi gets up tho its all over. passed him hard and kept puplling to about 85 at which point he was about 8 carlengths back with the stang in my lane about 7 back. oh yeah...and all this was through a couple decent corners...in a truck....versus two cars....hmmm.
embarassing i tell you

Old 01-08-2006, 06:09 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: two for the price of one

Sounds liek some F1 s**t, lol...

Old 01-09-2006, 02:05 AM
004hemi
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: two for the price of one