Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Kill #3

Old 03-08-2006, 04:00 PM
purdueranger
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kill #3

sc = standard cab
sb = short bed
cc = club cab
lb = long bed

Old 03-08-2006, 04:31 PM
muddy_blue_dodge
Record Breaker

haha my bad.
i was wonderin why he was happy to beat a stock F-150 if he was supercharged. whoops.

Old 03-08-2006, 10:19 PM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: muddy_blue_dodge

yall are makin me feel dumb. ive been beat by two F-150s...... i do have larger tires without bigger gears so that hurts me i guess.
Yes...big tires+little gears=OWNED! I need a set of 17's for the track...but I'm still pretty quick with the 20's.

Old 03-12-2006, 01:55 AM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker

BTW, I added another F-150 to my list lastnight. I guess he thought he was fast...I proved him wrong. Poor little "5.4 Travisty". I'm glad Civic's can't beat my truck!

Old 03-12-2006, 10:05 PM
sandiegohemi
Veteran

ORIGINAL: highline95jl

ORIGINAL: chevyking

you ***** must be stupid i got a chevy (2001) 5.3 and ill do your stupid 5.2 liter especially cause its a 4x4 (note: mine is a 4x4 too) dodges are SLOWWWWWWWWW i even beat stock four door hemis by about a half a truck you dodge owners really think yall have the best trucks? dont make me laugh just dont say that chevys are slow because i know yall just got mad with what i said (just like i got mad because of what you got to say about chevy
[sm=loser.gif] Tryin to be all cool on a dodge forum by bashin on a dodge. If it will make you all feel better how about this. All F-150s, Silverados, and yes its true Rams are slow. Now excuse me while I take the Mustang out for a drive[sm=burnout.gif]
Not ALL Rams and Silverados are slow. The SRT10 Ram will kick the crap out of your Mustang. The Silverado SS would probably give you a run as well.

Remember, they call them F1****tys for a reason!

Old 03-21-2006, 02:17 PM
JustinJohnson86
Captain

Hehe, When i first bought my truck in Panama City this little rice burner (80's model Civic CRV) thought he was the **** (I admit, the car looked good for the year, but by f-in god did it have such a loud *** fart can on it! I hate that sound!). Anyways me and him were swerving in and out of traffic and low and behold we find a stoplight... He revs up, so I rev up with him, mine sounding a hell of a lot better of course, and we take off... Needless to say, i tore him a new one and then some. Along with that i did the "Ricer Hazard light" thing that these dumb****s do (You know, turning on the hazard lights when you 'win the race') and rev the **** out of the motor and take back off... a couple minutes later i see the dude, and hes just creeping along trying not to look at me =D

I love killing those ricers, especially the ones who think their fast with all those stickers! Makes me laugh...

Old 03-22-2006, 09:50 AM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: JustinJohnson86

Along with that i did the "Ricer Hazard light" thing that these dumb****s do (You know, turning on the hazard lights
I love killing those ricers, especially the ones who think their fast with all those stickers! Makes me laugh...
Hell yeah...I hate Ricer Fly-by's!!! I'd love to do that on a Honda...that'd be OWNAGE fer sher!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Kill #3