Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Night of the Fart cans

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 02:04 PM
highline95jl
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Night of the Fart cans

I was driving my Neon and I mean it was the night of the fart cans last night. I was going down I-35 on my way to olathe to pick up my girl friend and this ZX3 Hatch Focus pulls up next to me with this fart can. Now I never pick on guys in the Neon I wait for guys to pick on me. So this guy puts it in a lower gear, dowes a little ricer fly by. Then slows back down. So I go ok. I rev my engine a bit so he knows its on. I punch it into third and for about 3 seconds it was neck and neck but thats all he got to see of my front. I got 2 whole car lengths on this kid. Well at 115 I decided to slow down because thats about as fast as I desired to go on a buisy freeway on a Saturday night.

Then at about 1 in the morning on 135th street theres this Prelude that pulls up next to me at a light with your standard Honda fart can, and all the stickers that say "I love drifting" or "Kansas City Speed" whatever. So were at a light and he revs at me. I was convinced I would loose simply because the H22 Leude is a little big quickicker. Apparently my bald tires lol and CAI wone me this one. I only hit about 80(was a 45 zone). Well hes convinced hes not gonna get smoked by a Neon, so we do the same thing. Same result. Kid looses about 2 more times and then heres the kicker. We did this about 8 more times. Thats like 8 miles worth of racing through the city. OMG. Well eventually I roll down the window because I have to go home and hes not going anywhere. I said havent you had enough. Hes like nah dude I love street racing. So I reply well if you love it soem much how come you cant drive and why are you driving a leude? Well before he could reply the light turned green, I fliped a bitch and went home.

All around pretty good night. I knew I would kill the Focus but not prelude. Oh well maby ill race a kid that drives a leude that can really dirve, then Ill know if my lightly modded neon can beat tthem or not.

Old 01-23-2006, 02:10 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Night of the Fart cans

Get new tires before you wreck your car....

Old 01-23-2006, 02:49 AM
highline95jl
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Night of the Fart cans

ORIGINAL: MidnightBlueNeon

Get new tires before you wreck you car....
Yea one of those poping at 100plus would not be good.

Quick Reply: Night of the Fart cans