Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Kurt Busch wins the Food City 500! (Nextel Cup Series)

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 12:01 PM
deranged
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Kurt Busch wins the Food City 500! (Nextel Cup Series)

On the football field EVERYONE is wearing helmets. So yeah it wouldn't make much sense to take your helmet off. But Kenseth already had his off and Jeffy left his on. Just looked pretty chicken$hit in my opinion. If he really wanted to fight and look like a man and not a girl he would've taken off the gloves and the helmet but I'm sure he was thinking of how he'd look on those Pepsi commercials with a bent nose!

Old 03-30-2006, 03:53 PM
Dakota_24
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: deranged

On the football field EVERYONE is wearing helmets. So yeah it wouldn't make much sense to take your helmet off. But Kenseth already had his off and Jeffy left his on. Just looked pretty chicken$hit in my opinion. If he really wanted to fight and look like a man and not a girl he would've taken off the gloves and the helmet but I'm sure he was thinking of how he'd look on those Pepsi commercials with a bent nose!
Hey Nimrod; I dont know if you've watched a race lately, but uhhh; everyone in racing WEARS HELMETS also ! Oh and if you watch Jeff gets out to charge at Kenseth. If you are HUMAN you would know that when you are pissed as hell; as Jeff was, anger takes over, and you dont care what you have on. Like I said; like he is going to say " Wait a few so I can take my gear off; before we fight"...that is what a GIRL would do!

Old 03-30-2006, 07:29 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Poor Jeffy needs all the help he can get, he's only 5'7" tall and 150 pounds.........

Dusty

Old 03-31-2006, 12:31 AM
deranged
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A good sized GIRL!

Quick Reply: Kurt Busch wins the Food City 500! (Nextel Cup Series)