Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

killed a coBALLESS

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 04:02 AM
clean_sx
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default killed a coBALLESS

well, this lil rice around town has been pssing me of lately, coming up behind me, revving. now , ive quit racing on the street, to risky. but this tim id had it. i stopped at the light, he pulls up beside me. he says " WANNA RACE?(sounded like RICE when he said it)" So i said yes, you win, 200bucks to you from me, if i win, you leave me the f uck alone and if you dont i beat you to a bloody pulp. hes like aww yea, its ooon. and i said the time, and place. so i show up at 4 am, im my moms DGC because i know ill roast him either way, but more humiliating this way for him. so we line up ive marked up a mile, with a half mile to stop. so i show up in the van. him and his "CREW" start laughing, and i sez , you wont be laughing at the end. anyways. we line up, and GO! he beats me to 100kmh. but his starts to fade out and within 3/4 of a mile ive got it at 150kmh, not too fast but still faster. by the end i had naild the speedo ath 175kmh. he crossed the line about 5 secnds behind. can you say [sm=owned.gif] he hasnet bugged me since

Old 07-24-2006, 02:00 PM
neoncrazy101
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: killed a coBALLESS

HAHA sweet man... nice kill...he should know now that he should NEVER mess with Mopars...

Quick Reply: killed a coBALLESS