Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Strange guy in a Carolla S

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 06:26 AM
vHiEpMeIr
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strange guy in a Carolla S

I went cruising with my friend tonight and it was about midnight when we started heading home. We both got passed by a Carolla S probably doing 60 or so. My friend in his Silverado SS was in front of me at the time so he caught up at the light and the guy didn't do anything, then once we had been going for a while the guy in the Carolla took off again. My friend let me get ahead of him and shot me a puzzled look as I went by. I caught the Carolla at a red light and revved at him. He looked straight ahead, didn't even glance at me once. He left the light normally, not going to fast. I stayed next to him and around 40 he started to speed up, I floored it ahead of him and slowed a bit to let him catch up. He caught up and then floored that little Carolla, so I did the same. I smoked him. We were doing 70 or 80 and he had to move over to me lane behind me because of a car in his lane. I got over once past that care because there was a yellow light and I was slowing to stop. I stop at the light and this dude still going 60 shoots by me in the lane to my left and while in the intersection jerked it into the right lane. His tires screached and I thought he was going to wreck or something. By the time the light turned green that guy was long gone.

Old 06-30-2004, 09:34 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Strange guy in a Carolla S

Well, at least you had fun playing with him for a while.

Old 07-01-2004, 06:29 AM
03ramhemi
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Strange guy in a Carolla S

What a weirdo! haha Crazed Toyota people!

Quick Reply: Strange guy in a Carolla S