Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Cavy wanted to go....but couldn't

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2004, 01:34 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cavy wanted to go....but couldn't

So I was on the highway coming back from a friends just cruisin along trying to get through traffic. Well I went by this Cavalier and I happened to be in 3rd I believe so I pullin pretty good so I could pass some cars up. Well this guy changes highways at the same spot I do. Like usual, I get behind people on the onramp that drive slow, so I back off them on the ramp and just absolutely punch the throttle and take off. In no time I'm toolin along at around 70ish and there is a car right on my ***. Take a guess what it is....that stupid cavalier I went by earlier. Well he follows me for awhile and doesn't back off. I'm toolin along at about 80 now with him still all over my bumper so I decided to pull in the right lane and see what the guy is made of. I happened to unfortunately pull behind some slow traffic, but he took off so I cut back over and took off after him. Caught up to him no problem, then we're rollin at about 90 he pulls in the right lane and I dumped it into 4th and buried the accelerator and pulled on him all the way to about 105. Then I cut it off because I obviously beat this clown, then like most losers do he does the ricer flyby. Up yours dude, don't get mad when you lose.

Old 07-16-2004, 04:53 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Cavy wanted to go....but couldn't

You just gotta love the ricer fly by, you know that loser is gonna rave about how he beat some Neon too.[sm=smiley29.gif][sm=smiley8.gif] Check out the Cavalier forums, he's probably at it right now talking his smack about his victory over a Neon in which he will leave out the fact that you were on the brakes when he finally caught up and passed you.[sm=smiley29.gif][sm=smiley21.gif][sm=smiley36.gif]

Old 07-16-2004, 05:31 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

Yeah, I'm sure he is. Too bad I pulled over purposely because first of all I was in the triple digits, and second I had to get off the highway anyways. I could of kept going, the neon has plenty of gear to keep going, only thing that would stop it is me and the governor at what 122 or so? Too bad if we went again it would be the same result, me pulling away from him. And this thing must of been an auto or just a POS because I pulled on him at 90+. Usually cavaliers depending on which version it is can give me one hell of a run.

Old 07-17-2004, 10:36 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice kill.

Keeping the GM POOPY where they belong. Behind your Dodge.[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 07-17-2004, 08:34 PM
Fiddle Player
Champion

That poor neon ain't gonna last too long they way you are going...wow! But hey keep up the heck of a great job![sm=smiley20.gif]

Karen

Old 07-17-2004, 11:45 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: Redneck Ram

That poor neon ain't gonna last too long they way you are going...wow! But hey keep up the heck of a great job![sm=smiley20.gif]

Karen
Heh, I don't beat on it that much. Just once in awhile someone wants to mess with it. I change oil regularly with mobil1 synthetic. I baby the car most the time.

Old 07-18-2004, 03:37 PM
Fiddle Player
Champion

Same here infact I baby my truck way tooooo much!

Karen

Quick Reply: Cavy wanted to go....but couldn't