Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

OMG 1/1/1 against a RC HEMI

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 01:56 AM
jameshemiram
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OMG 1/1/1 against a RC HEMI

I have a black 04 QC Hemi as I had said, I went out hunting again and it sucked nobody was racing, I came up to a light and another teenager and his girlfriend came up beside me, It was a black RC hemi with 20's also, I have 0 mods on my truck, I am guessing same with him, I knew he was going to race so when the light hit green we were off, he had me by a truck length, not really suprised due to his weight advantage being a 2 door, The 2nd time we were on a roll going about 90 km, and we both floored it and I got a jump on him and he couldn't catch up, by then I was going about 160km (100 mph)...the third time we had to weave in and out of traffic until we had a clear route, We went on a roll going about 100km and we were nose and nose, I have no idea why he didn't pass me but we were dead even until we both shut down, I gave him the thumbs up on a turn and that was it. Dodge guys are so cool, I am happy with a 1/1/1 ....I don't care losing to another Ram Hemi,because its a HEMI.

Old 10-28-2006, 02:09 AM
regandon
Professional
Default RE: OMG 1/1/1 against a RC HEMI

Those Hemi's are nice motors. Just take it easy out there in the streets racing. After a while, you will learn just by listening to the motors of other trucks / cars which ones to race, and which ones not to.

Old 10-28-2006, 04:56 AM
jameshemiram

I know it was HEMI vs. HEMI beautiful.

Old 11-02-2006, 04:28 PM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker

I wish I could of ran into guys like you when I had my truck. Nobody ever wanted to race me...except for Honda's. Good kills and what not. Becareful out there.

Old 11-03-2006, 02:18 PM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: YeahItsAHemi345

I wish I could of ran into guys like you when I had my truck. Nobody ever wanted to race me...except for Honda's. Good kills and what not. Becareful out there.
Lol same here, i get either hondas or cars i have no chance what so ever with. I had an ls1 give me 3 car lengths on a 2lane merdge to 1 and he still ended up in front of me LOL...but i knew i was going to fail bad.

Quick Reply: OMG 1/1/1 against a RC HEMI