Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

2nd gen ram versus V6 camaro, hemi QC

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 03:16 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2nd gen ram versus V6 camaro, hemi QC

so, i did a little work on amandas truck so i took it out for a quick spin around the block. i only intended to do a quick go around the block, but as i came back up to our road, i saw an AWFUL white camaro...riding on what looked to be 20" wheels. it had four exhaust tips, that were huge and stuck about a foot out of the tail end. the awful factory body kit of the RS, and a huge wing. i caught up to it...and let him know i was there, and we went from about a 30mpg roll, and it was over in a hurry for him...i think that he was trying....

then as i got to the next light, there was ANOTHER awful RS camaro, but it had two huge hood scoops, and as it turned the same direction that i was going, i slowed down and let him catch up...and from the next light, it was once again over in a hurry...he caught up later and revved at me...

then, as i was once again going to turn onto our road, a red hemi qc came up on me and swung over, riding next to me for a second, and i slowed down, so did he...then he hit it, and i did the same..he got a short jump on me, and i closed quickly, passing him. he pulled behind me as we were both making a right...and i pulled out and he came right out behind me, swinging out around me, and i was still in first, and in the wheelhouse...again i pulled on him.

Old 12-07-2006, 03:32 AM
bigddy9
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2nd gen ram versus V6 camaro, hemi QC

Why are you out picking on wannabe muscle cars?

Danny

Old 12-07-2006, 04:01 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

they were trying to pick on me...i dont think that anyone expects her truck to run as well as it does.

Old 12-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whats under the hood there if it can beat a hemi? granted it was a qc and amandas truck is a single cab right?

Old 12-07-2006, 10:03 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

its a 5.9L...fastman throttle body, cai, computer, electric fans, msd ignition and coil, underdrives, ac delete, headers high flow cats and exhaust, 392s. 14.8s with a 4351 track weight.

Quick Reply: 2nd gen ram versus V6 camaro, hemi QC