Ramcharger, Trailduster & Power Wagon Grrrr!! Tough Trucks! The Dodge Ramcharger and Plymouth Trailduster were full size SUV's that had good looks and brute strength. The Dodge Power Wagon was comparable to them in toughness, but came in pickup truck form only.

need help with my Powerwagon

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 02:58 AM
Chump
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: badly need help with my Powerwagon

Next 2 diagrams...

Old 09-12-2007, 10:02 AM
77PW

I was considring purchasing some new harnesses, and was looking at a kit for about 450, that comes with everything, all new heavier gauge wire including the amp bypass, or I can get the harness from another truck for about 150, and then do the amp gauge bypass (but basically using what might have been someone elses problem) Do you think it would be worth the money and possibly the time saved to pick up something like that, and a second question...if I were to go ahead and change motors now would the new one come with a harness?

Old 01-08-2008, 07:22 PM
Kentsboots
Amateur

after reading all this , i think i know where i look to fix my problem , so disreguard my other post ... should have read around first !

BTW i used to have a 77 pwr wagon , same things happened , head lights blew , amp gauge melted , heater fuse melted in dash ... then a month ofter i sold it to a friend , i see it all burned up on the side of the road ... lol

Quick Reply: need help with my Powerwagon