Ramcharger, Trailduster & Power Wagon Grrrr!! Tough Trucks! The Dodge Ramcharger and Plymouth Trailduster were full size SUV's that had good looks and brute strength. The Dodge Power Wagon was comparable to them in toughness, but came in pickup truck form only.

93 ramcharger won't start

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 04:30 AM
theHisO
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 ramcharger won't start

this is a little embarrassing after reading how car and truck savvy you guys are but i have to get this fixed and i am broke. when i turn the key i get full dash lights, radio, headlights but no start. i can hear a click noise when i turn it and that's it. where do i start to troubleshoot this and what are the steps anyone might suggest of how to check it. so it makes one click and no cranking at all. i can only get the click if i turn the key back to the off position then try again. can anyone give me a trouble shooting list for what this could mean. i have a 93 ramcharger. i havent tried to jump start it but when i do, and it starts, i will be done. but if it doesn't then i need to know what to do and where to start looking. sorry i don't know much about fixing cars but i could tell the people on here are. i would really appreciate a step by step to get this thing runnng again. thank you for your time.

Quick Reply: 93 ramcharger won't start