Ramcharger, Trailduster & Power Wagon Grrrr!! Tough Trucks! The Dodge Ramcharger and Plymouth Trailduster were full size SUV's that had good looks and brute strength. The Dodge Power Wagon was comparable to them in toughness, but came in pickup truck form only.

RamCharger Website

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 08:53 PM
AZRC
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RamCharger Website

This is a good forum and I am not trying to take anything away from it.

There is an established website for Ramchargers and Traildusters as well as other Dodge trucks. It has been around for a couple of years and has good information for people seeking solutions to problems or modifications. I have no affiliation with any websites at all. Just own a Ramcharger myself.

RamchargerCentral.com

Old 05-23-2005, 07:02 PM
95broncoxlt
Default RE: RamCharger Website

That's not a bad site, I have always liked the Ramcharger ( and any 2 door full size suv) but they are so rare and hard to find in good condition now.

Old 08-16-2005, 05:17 AM
Ramtuff
Veteran
Default RE: RamCharger Website

That's my favorite site.

Old 08-29-2010, 12:46 AM
youngbuckoldmopar

im new to this site but have had my ramcharger for some time now and have recently ran into a problem. i have a 3 spd auto in it at the time that has been demolished and no longer has any drive to it. so im switching it over to a 4 spd standard and keep finding problems. im trying to find out exactly what all i need to convert it. i have the trany and a clutch pedal that was given to me and other than that im missing everything else. plus i dont know exactly what im missing. someone please help!! thanks. D.P.

Old 08-31-2010, 09:54 AM
kingoftow
Rookie
Default ...manual changeover...

G"Day youngbuckoldmopar, try to find a two wheel Dodge pickup at a salvage yard, you are going to have a bellcrank,clutchfork linkage and other parts to do your conversion. Any Dodge with a standard from 1980 to 1987 should have what you need (be sure and get parts from either a six or eight cyl vehicle dependent on what you have in yours)...kingoftow

Quick Reply: RamCharger Website