Ramcharger, Trailduster & Power Wagon Grrrr!! Tough Trucks! The Dodge Ramcharger and Plymouth Trailduster were full size SUV's that had good looks and brute strength. The Dodge Power Wagon was comparable to them in toughness, but came in pickup truck form only.

new guy with a few questions.

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 07:29 PM
Billy p
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new guy with a few questions.

hey everyone, the names billy i live in maryland. i bought a 1987 ramcharger back in march. well in april the truck stopped running while i was driving home from work. it actually started once it stopped running but then shut off. i had it towed to my house and i still can not figure out whats wrong with it. ive replaced the distributor, spark plugs, wires, set the timing, checked the timing chain and replaced coil. ive been hearing about the ignition modules and resistors going bad. but im unable to find the ignition module that fits my truck. i have a two prong plug on mine, but im only able to find four prong modules. can anyone help me? i love my truck and NEED to drive this thing. thanks, billy

Old 09-22-2012, 07:45 AM
stormer426
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Left side somewhere the stock box has five pins, u only need four pinz for it to work the green/red wire is eliminated from most replacement units.

Quick Reply: new guy with a few questions.