Ramcharger, Trailduster & Power Wagon Grrrr!! Tough Trucks! The Dodge Ramcharger and Plymouth Trailduster were full size SUV's that had good looks and brute strength. The Dodge Power Wagon was comparable to them in toughness, but came in pickup truck form only.

Random Ramcharger Pic of the Day

Old 04-26-2016, 04:12 PM
The War Wagon
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Random Ramcharger Pic of the Day

Video, in this case - from one of my favorite songs, back when I was an AOR jock in the early '90's. Check out what the sheriff's driving.

Old 05-30-2016, 12:29 AM
The War Wagon
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Steven Seagal's "Marked For Death (1990)" has (along with "Lone Wolf McQuade") perhaps the most iconic Ramcharger in cinematic history. It's playing again at the moment, on Starz Encore West.

Belonging to his friend/partner in the film (Keith David), it takes on a BMW 535i of that period (my college wingman - from that SAME time - looked like Seagal's twin brother, when he took his glasses off. His younger brother was a professional model, and had that same BMW) in a showdown with some dope-dealing Jamaican Voodoo Posse members. The chase, is EPIC!

Some stills, from that chase.

I own a Ramcharger, I own 1911's, I own a Benelli M1 Super90 Tactical - anyone wanna ride, ahem, 'shotgun' with me, because I've GOT to know the thrill of driving right AT the badguys, while shooting OVER the steering wheel at them, in my RC!

A clip from that scene.

Watch the fight scene that follows - good stuff, from back when he could still actually MAKE those akido moves!

Last edited by The War Wagon; 05-30-2016 at 12:33 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Random Ramcharger Pic of the Day