Ramcharger, Trailduster & Power Wagon Grrrr!! Tough Trucks! The Dodge Ramcharger and Plymouth Trailduster were full size SUV's that had good looks and brute strength. The Dodge Power Wagon was comparable to them in toughness, but came in pickup truck form only.

Bush bars

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 09:06 PM
jamie
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bush bars

Anyone have some original ideas for bush bars on Ramchargers? Im tired of seeing the same old.

Old 02-11-2012, 02:02 PM
MikeBigRedDodge
Rookie

I have a modified warn winch bumper on my truck. Took a plasma cutter to the mounts so it wraps around the bumper and drilled holes for the mounts. I can't figure out how to upload pictures from my iPhone or I would post a picture. Have to wait till I get home to post a pic.

Old 02-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Big_Texxan
Professional

i would do a road armor bumper, and replace the front bumper with something way stronger. Plus you can have 2 additional lights and a winch

Old 02-12-2012, 01:01 PM
MikeBigRedDodge
Rookie

There is a guy over at ramchargercentral who sells mounts that bolt to the bumper and bumper mounts. Then you can build the bush bumper off that. His name is jungle. He is a vendor. He also have HD bushing kits for the front and shackle flip kits for the rear and drop kits for the front (all 4x4). It's all heavy duty stuff. Go check out that site for the bush guard mounts if you want to build your own. It's a good start.

Quick Reply: Bush bars