Ramcharger, Trailduster & Power Wagon Grrrr!! Tough Trucks! The Dodge Ramcharger and Plymouth Trailduster were full size SUV's that had good looks and brute strength. The Dodge Power Wagon was comparable to them in toughness, but came in pickup truck form only.

78 dodge power wagon

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 10:46 PM
adamc44
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 78 dodge power wagon

ok i just picked up a pretty much rust free 78 dodge power wagon for 100 bucks. smooth runnin 318. well weve been trying to get her back together. it was used as a skid truck i guess to haul logs out of the woods. well the frame broke right underneath the cab[]. im goign to take some angle iron lay it on top of the frame weld her up and bolt it as well. do the same thing to the leaf springs, weld the brackets up, and bolt them on. well anyways, got to checkin it out and the brake lines where rusted, well we got those fixed and i have discovered that the back right wheel hub is gone. now with scrap prices up, i cant seem to find any replacement for this hub. what all trucks can i look on to find a replacement? i think there might be a few fords that would work as well cause i think that the wheels interchanged. anyways, if you have any clue please inform me. thanks, oh this is going to be used as a farm truck.

Quick Reply: 78 dodge power wagon