South West AZ, TX, NM, OK

Local Car Dealerships

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 02:44 PM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Local Car Dealerships

I figured i would start a post for the local car dealerships. Please list if you had a good or bad experience. What you did there. A rating from 1-10 and would you reccomend going back.

Should be a helpful tool for people deciding where to buy or what service departments are helpful.

Old 02-15-2008, 12:24 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Default RE: Local Car Dealerships

Avondale Dodge, Got a good truck but a terrible hassle to do it. Service department is very unflexible and I will not use them for anything anymore. I will seriously drive to Parts/Service dodge if I am to buy a new vehicle all the way in Georgia.

Old 02-15-2008, 12:29 AM
HemiPower7

Allen Samuels Katy Dodge in Katy, Texas (suburb of Houston) is awesome!!!!! Open until MIDNIGHT during the weekdays and from 7a to 8p on Saturday. Wow! People are great and price are great! Never had problem there! Always do what they can to get it done! I can't say enough for them!!!!! BusinessLink, body shop on site, rental on site, and they do everything but spray in liners. I mean everything from oil change to windshield repair to dent repair to custom accessories to details to everything!!!!!

Old 02-19-2008, 05:48 PM
QUACKSTACKER
Professional

Mac Haik Dodge in Temple, TX. i traded in an '99 chevy s10 zr2 and bought my 1 ton. i told them i didnt have time to sit there and play the "back and forth" game. gave them 1 try at my business and they got it! as long as the same salesman is there, i will buy every truck from them.

Quick Reply: Local Car Dealerships