South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Hampton Roads Mopar Enthusiasts Website

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 01:23 PM
ChargerSXT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hampton Roads Mopar Enthusiasts Website

Hey all!

I've made a number of changes/updates to the HRME website. Most notably, I've joined (and have had the website listed on) the Mopar, Dodge, Dodge Trucks, Plymouth, and Chrysler Webrings; as well as the Mopar Enthusiasts Car Club of America.

The links to the webrings are on the Bulletin Board, and all the banners on the front page have been updated so that they link to the respective sites.

The website has also been added to the "Too 500 Mopar Sites." You can vote for the site simply by clicking on the banner. The last I looked, I was #97 on the list (out of 109).

My next changes are to add a page for the HRME car show that was held on August 4th, and to update all the links on the Links page with linked banners.

I want to add more, and I want to make the site as informative and user-friendly as possible...so any comments, suggestions, etc. will be greatly appreciated.[/align]

Old 09-28-2007, 11:08 AM
ChargerSXT
Default RE: Hampton Roads Mopar Enthusiasts Website

I have made some t-shirts for the website. I'm not selling them here (don't want to get in trouble with the admins), but I am looking for feedback. Below are some pics of what the t-shirts would look like, as well as close-ups of the designs. Please let me know what you think.

Old 10-05-2007, 07:37 PM
ChargerSXT

The "Beta" t-shirts that I ordered arrived today, and they are better than I had hoped!

My wife, daughter, and I will be sportin' them at the Hooters GTG on Tuesday (10/9). I'll be putting up the ordering info on the website very soon.[/align]

Old 11-29-2007, 09:06 PM
ChargerSXT

I've added a couple morethings to the HRME website.

First, there are two new links on the Calendar of Events page...one to Chrysler Classic Events, and one to Mid-Atlantic Motor Pages.

Second, I've added a link on the Bulletin Board page to the template for the HRME business cards that I've designed. If you'd like, you can save the pic and use it to print out your own cards.

Third, I've added two new links under the Vendors/Suppliers/Manufacturers section on the Links page...one to Dynotuned Performance, Inc. in Chesapeake, and one to Route 6 Motorsports in Crozier.

Please check these out when you get a chance.

Thanks.

Quick Reply: Hampton Roads Mopar Enthusiasts Website