Florida meet: Show ideas?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 03:44 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Florida meet: Show ideas?

Does anyone have any ideas about what show we could center a future meet around?

We wanna kinda keep it away from south Florida, so a lot of people don't have to drive far. A more central location would be better. Orlando, Tampa etc...

These are some of the sooner ones I've found in the central Florida area. I think it should be a bigger show.

Lake Placid Caladium Festival: Aug 23

Registration opens at 7:00 AM, awards at 2:00 PM. As part of the Caladium Festival, the car show is held in DeVane Park (off US 27), and features dash plaques to the first 150 registered, Top Three awards in many classes, live entertainment, food and beverage available, 50/50 drawing, and much more. Pre-registration by August 12th is $15, day of show is $20.
Mopars With Big Daddy: Nov 1-2

8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Hosted by the Florida Mopar Association, and held at the Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing (I-75 Exit 341), this event offers awards in many classes plus specialties, food vendors, swap meet area, T-shirts, and some of the hottest Mopars, AMC's and Dodge trucks around. Spectators are free and parking is $2. Show pre-registration fee is $35, day of show is $40. For vendor info, contact Buddy Lewis at (407) 957-7501, show car info call Jack Morton at (813) 986-0990, and call Bob Hodson for AMC/AMX at (407) 620-1886.
Fall Auto and Boat Show: Oct 18

8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Hosted by Champion Events, and held in Baldwin Park, this show features a T-shirt and goody bag to all registered vehicles, Top Three awards in each class, Halloween costume contest, food and beverage available, vendors, pet parade, and much more. Early registration by June 1st is $20, pre-registration is $25, and day of show (space permitting) is $30. For more info, call Joe at (407) 937-9129.

Last edited by Midnight SRT; 08-06-2008 at 03:57 AM.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:17 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I guess 66 of you don't care and don't have any ideas... Shame.. Guess I'll just keep driving up to Michigan every year for that DF meet.

Quick Reply: Florida meet: Show ideas?