Notices
User Classifieds Find Auto Parts, Full Vehicles, Part Outs, and any Accessories and Miscellaneous items for your Dodge vehicle
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Accessories/Misc.]: KTC FRD2248 Trailing Arm Bushing Tool - $200

Old 12-31-2016, 01:08 PM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default KTC FRD2248 Trailing Arm Bushing Tool - $200

This tool is used for removing and installing rear trailing arm bushings on Ford Focus and Mazda 3 trailing arms. I believe it can also be used on some model Volvos.

This tool has the proper cups which align with the flats on the replacement bushing and also set the bushing at the correct depth. There is gap between the inner edge of the bushing's lip and the side face of the trailing arm. The instructions are clear, although it's noticeable they are "Chenglish".

Attached are picture when I replaced the bushings on my Mazda 3. Notice the last picture shows the rubber insulator is no longer bonded to the outer housing of the bushing.

Use of a breaker bar and cheater pipe will be required to get the old bushing to pop free (there *will be* a loud snap when it breaks). The new bushing, when lubricated with a light oil, will slide in smooth as silk.

Price is $200 shipped from 73159 via FedEx Ground in the Continental US. I accept payment via Paypa, Dwolla, or postal money order.

Last edited by Gary-L; 12-31-2016 at 01:12 PM.

Search this Thread