Notices
Vendor Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

HID Special $60.00 Shipped for Dodgeforum members

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 03:06 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hid

In regards to your questions:
1-do you offer a kit for 2012 Ram 1500 Express? Unfortunately we don't have the 2012 Dodge list yet, please provide the bulb types that you have so we can verify.
2-have there been any upgrades to your parts? Our kit includes 2bulbs & 2 ballasts (you can visit www.hidextra.com for more information)
3-what makes your kits superior to the $35-$45 kits sold on egay? We don't know what ebay offers but definitely we have 1 year warranty after the purchase date & our products are in quality.
4-Do you offer the foglight kits and how much are they? all our kits are starting $59.99 (you can visit www.hidextra.com for more information).
5-Do you have a kit for a 2010 Lexus IS 250 (wife's)? Yes we do.

Please know we have a 2012 SALE on going,
25% off $49.99 or more (COUPON CODE: 25%2012)
30% off $79.99 or more (COUPON CODE: 30%2012)
40% off $149.99 or more (COUPON CODE: 40%2012)

PROMO STARTS 1.23.2012 -1.31.2012

Thank you.

Originally Posted by dawgfan
Have there been any improvements/changes to your systems in the last yr or so? I ask because I bought 2 systems form you about a yr and a half ago, 1 for 05 2500 ram, 1 for 08 Grand Cher. The system on my GC worked perfectly until I traded 6 months ago, the other system (05 2500)however was 1 problem after another; within 1st 6-7 weeks I had 3 burnt parts(1 ballast, 1 harness, 1 capacitor) and a bulb go out, all at different times. I got tired of removing the headlights and threw it all in the trash thinking it could "possibly" be the truck. Now I have a new truck (2012 RAM 1500) and want another set. My questions are:
1-do you offer a kit for 2012 Ram 1500 Express?
2-have there been any upgrades to your parts?
3-what makes your kits superior to the $35-$45 kits sold on egay?
4-Do you offer the foglight kits and how much are they?
5-Do you have a kit for a 2010 Lexus IS 250 (wife's)?

Thanks, sorry for the long post

Old 02-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Brandon Anderson
All Star

I once again have to praise you for your excellent shipping.
Received my replacement bulbs last Thursday, long before I had expected them to get here.

I hooked everything up this weekend, and everything is looking good. No bulb-out lights and no codes stored in the computer. Each of the bulb colors are a little different from one side to the other, but I'm assuming they have a "break-in" period and will even out in time. Very pleased with my purchase so far, and will recommend your product to anyone looking for HIDs.

Old 02-07-2012, 06:41 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor
Default Hid

Hello,

Please send us a picture of the bulb color at night so we can see the color clearly, sounds like you have a mismatch between the bulb color,

and once we receive the picture we will request replacement bulb to be send out to you for the color mismatch issue.

Please send email to help@hidsupport.com and please provide your Order number & CAR Make/Year/Model

Thank You.

Originally Posted by Brandon Anderson
I once again have to praise you for your excellent shipping.
Received my replacement bulbs last Thursday, long before I had expected them to get here.

I hooked everything up this weekend, and everything is looking good. No bulb-out lights and no codes stored in the computer. Each of the bulb colors are a little different from one side to the other, but I'm assuming they have a "break-in" period and will even out in time. Very pleased with my purchase so far, and will recommend your product to anyone looking for HIDs.

Old 02-22-2012, 12:32 PM
Brandon Anderson
All Star

Sorry it's been so long to get back to you. This is with 6000k headlights and 3500k foglights, as I ordered. It's a little difficult to see the difference in the foglights because of the way the camera processes the image, but the driver's side foglight appears much like a dirty halogen bulb, while the passenger side is decidedly yellow.
Here's the pics:

Old 02-22-2012, 01:14 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor
Default Hid

Hello,

Thank you for all the information. However we need you to send this to help@hidsupport.com it automatically directs to our RMA department. Please provide the ff information in the email so they can pull your up account.

Name on the order:
Shipping address:
Contact information:
Date of purchase:
Order Number:

Thank you.

Originally Posted by Brandon Anderson
Sorry it's been so long to get back to you. This is with 6000k headlights and 3500k foglights, as I ordered. It's a little difficult to see the difference in the foglights because of the way the camera processes the image, but the driver's side foglight appears much like a dirty halogen bulb, while the passenger side is decidedly yellow.
Here's the pics:

Old 02-22-2012, 01:22 PM
Brandon Anderson
All Star

Oops, didn't notice I needed to email it. I'll get that sent out.

Old 03-30-2012, 07:07 PM
jason2922
Veteran

Anymore coupon codes for big purchases?
Thanks

Old 04-02-2012, 07:02 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor
Default Hid

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products, Please know we are having a SPRING SALE soon, Please stay tuned for the deatils.

For sure we will post the details here and you can as well check www.hidextra.com

Thank you.

Originally Posted by jason2922
Anymore coupon codes for big purchases?
Thanks

Quick Reply: HID Special $60.00 Shipped for Dodgeforum members