Notices
Vendor Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Special Buy On Throttle Bodies From THE FASTMAN!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 05:58 PM
mavrik
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Special Buy On Throttle Bodies From THE FASTMAN!

I know this post is an old one but just wanted to see if anyone know if fastman is doing anything for this x-mas....thanks all...

Old 12-13-2006, 10:57 PM
AndrewH
Rookie

My friend just bought a 408 stroker from the Fastman. From what my friend said, Dan really isn't doing throttle bodies any more and that he's trying to go strictly racing production. He might still have some left, but it's getting harder and harder to get a hold of him.

Old 02-12-2007, 08:30 PM
DakotaStone
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think so. 05bluedak just ordered one and installed it and I am going to be ordering one here really soon. I've emailed him and he emailed me back on the price and power and such.

Old 03-07-2007, 02:54 PM
Brad426
Professional

I looked at one a while back and the jury is still out. I run a Powerdyne supercharger on a 5.9 Magnum and wonder if the modified TB is worth the bucks. I send a little nitrous down the hole once and awhile too. Where I would like to see the gains is cruzing 55 mph, straight and level. Acceleration has not been a problem so far...............ask any 5.0 Mustang. The idea of swerling & twerling the air makes no differance because of the plenume size of the stock intake manifold. What I need is mass or volume and hard data from controled or semi-controled test. I like the product. Brad-Aircraft Engineer

Old 04-19-2007, 11:14 PM
Dakine69302
Rookie

what is different in the design from the new tb from the original tb. what is the price again for a 5.9L, and what do i have to do to order what. PM me if you could please. Thank you

Old 05-03-2007, 07:59 AM
blueovalfan

I know this thread is very old an theres some mention these aren't being made much these days--any chance he still takes new orders? Also, I've read throught about 6 pages of post and didn't see a single charger--granted i didn't read them all does anyone have them on their 5.7 Hemi Dodge Charger? Hows the preformance and any dyno result would be nice to know. I would hate spending big bucks for just the sake of moding a part with little gains.

Thanks in advance...

Old 09-29-2007, 05:16 PM
moparltd

The bores are taken out alittle and thinner throttle blades inserted. Not much overall size to be expanded to due to the bearings riding the outside of the throttle shaft. You can only go so far. Maybe 10 hp gain on good day.
Look into the Holley Custom Billet 52mm tb. It's a better knock off of the F&B and makes betterpowerwith lesscosts. I got mine pretty reasonable from www.southeastperformance.com and great service.

ORIGINAL: Dakine69302

what is different in the design from the new tb from the original tb. what is the price again for a 5.9L, and what do i have to do to order what. PM me if you could please. Thank you

Old 08-11-2008, 12:52 PM
MEINEKEMAN1
Captain

Bump!!!

Quick Reply: Special Buy On Throttle Bodies From THE FASTMAN!