Notices
Vendor Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Koons DC Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 01:56 PM
KoonsDodgeGroupBuy
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Koons DC Group Buy -->SRT/Hellcats/Scat Packs 4% below invoice

Koons Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/RAM is proud to announce the DC Group Buy for Dodge Forum Members!

https://www.koonsjeep.com/

Dodge SRT/HellCat and Scat Packs are 4% below invoice.
All other Dodge trims are 6% below invoice.

*** Demon and Durango SRT are excluded from group buy pricing, please contact for pricing. ***

We do offer Group buy discounts for Jeep/RAM/Chrysler, contact for more details.

DUE TO STRICT TITLE/REGISTRATION/TAX POLICIES WE ARE UNABLE TO SELL TO CUSTOMERS IN MA AND CA.

Contact New Car Manager, Erica Ramsey 703-790-0900 / Erica.Ramsey@Koons.com or text 303-242-1549 for questions or concerns.

Price INCLUDES freight and excludes your taxes, tags and $599 processing. An additional discount can be applied for Chrysler Affiliates but not for AAA, Truecar or any other discounts that are not rebate related.

Koons will not reimburse for flights or any other mode of transportation to the dealership. We will gladly pick you up from Dulles or Reagan National Airports.

I am off every Thursday and every other Sunday, other than that please expect pricing and all questions answered same day as initial contact.

Koons is more than just a price, it's an experience. We do our best to make sure we have not only the best price but that the customer service is exceptional.

*****GROUP BUY PRICING IS NOT NEGOTIABLE*****

RECIEVING A QUOTE

To expedite the process, please provide the following information with your initial contact:

1. Name and full address (to ensure accurate tax, tags and regional rebates)
2. Stock number or Build specifications of the vehicle you are interested in
3. VIN, miles, options, cosmetic and mechanical condition of any sight unseen trade
4. PATIENCE!

Last edited by KoonsDodgeGroupBuy; 08-23-2017 at 02:05 PM. Reason: headline
Old 09-12-2017, 02:40 PM
SRTbeast
Default looking for a deal

I found your contact off the Jeep Garage site regarding 6% off. My wife has a Jeep Wrangler that she bought from it and I am wondering if the same program applies for a Dodge Charger R/T 392? We had a awesome experience last time with it and want to duplicate it with a Charger for me.

Old 09-12-2017, 03:20 PM
KoonsDodgeGroupBuy
Former Vendor

Thanks for reaching out! Yes same rules apply here as jeep garage. Shoot me an email with your specs and I'll price it out for you!

Erica.Ramsey@koons.com

Old 09-12-2017, 03:22 PM
SRTbeast

Will do. I will send you over a email now with what I am looking for.

Originally Posted by KoonsDodgeGroupBuy
Thanks for reaching out! Yes same rules apply here as jeep garage. Shoot me an email with your specs and I'll price it out for you!

Erica.Ramsey@koons.com

Old 09-18-2017, 11:15 AM
SRTbeast
Default Worth the Trip!

I wanted to give a big thanks to Erica and Craig at Koons. I picked up my new 2017 Dodge Charger R/T 392 over the weekend and we had a great experience with the whole process. I contacted Erica by email and she was very responsive and professional, never pushy and wanted to make sure I understood all my options. She gave me a great price upfront, broken down so that I knew exactly how much I was paying for everything! She then put me in contact with Craig Benner as he runs the Group Discount for their Jeep line. My wife bought a Jeep from him a few months ago so I already knew him. I was coming from a distance, so I had to fly in. Craig met me at the airport and gave me a ride back to the dealership. Once I got there, I saw my Charger sitting out front all cleaned and ready to go. Did a quick test drive to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. The numbers were exactly what Erica gave me last week when I contacted her. No tricks or games. Went in to the finance office and dealt with Rob. Rob was great! I got all the paper work done in no time (30 minutes)! All in all this was a great experience 10/10! I would highly recommend Erica, Craig and Koons if you're looking to buy a new car! Thanks guys!!