Notices
Vendor Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Rumble Bee Stripes Group Buy $75 Shipped!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2004, 08:45 PM
revomotors
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rumble Bee Stripes Group Buy $75 Shipped!!

Hello,

We are going to be a vendor on your site. We make custom graphics and many other things. To test the water on this site I am starting a group buy on Dodge RUMBLE BEE Decal Kits. We need to sell 5 of these kits to sell them at this price. $75 shipped in the US

Each will be one Complete Decal Kit for the Dodge Pickup. The Kit includes the logo & stripes for each side of the truck, as seen in the picture. The Rumble Bee logo decals are contour cut and easy to apply. Just peel away the backing and apply! We have also included addition length of the black stripes, so you can just trim away the excess, and be assured of an exact fit. I can send you some extra stripe for $25 to go over the

Here are some pics of the color combinations. They can be any color stripe you want even flat black! Just check the color chart. That does not matter I just need 5 to start!

We can take paypal at sales@revolution-motorsports.com or you can send money order, or I can take a credit card.

Thanks

Robert Piner
Revolution Motorsports

Old 07-22-2004, 10:24 PM
Yellow04quad
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rumble Bee Stripes Group Buy $75 Shipped!!

Hey - I am very interested in these.

Email me at jrigali4@yahoo.com

I just bought a yellow 04 quad that I'll be converting into a Rumble Bee - And you are ALOT cheaper than the dealer - Thanks - Joe

Quick Reply: Rumble Bee Stripes Group Buy $75 Shipped!!