West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

NW Dodge/DSM Meet Seattle @ HIN

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 12:32 AM
fjm9898
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NW Dodge/DSM Meet Seattle @ HIN

NW DSM meet in seattle @ hotm import nights[/b] [/align][hr]

hey everyone. i am working on getting a meet together for DSMs at seattle's Hot Import Nights on 8/4/07 (saturday)

i am a member of the ASEC group (avengers/sebrings) and i was working on getting this meet together with those guys. i want to get all the DSMs dodge and mistubishi alikei could to make this a rather big meet. so that means allDSM mistubishi, dodge avenger/sebring, and the srt4 guys since we all use simmilar engines and what not. i also have some confirmed 3g eclipses from other forums and one srt4 guy so everyone is welcome to join. i even have a guy from canada and oregon interested. even if your not in the seattle area u can still make the trip. if we get enough people interested we can have a BBQ as well. i saw the VW GTG in smammish and there were some 300 cars there... it was nuts. so i would be cool to at least get a decent sized meet together.

the plan is to have it during the day in seattle (maybe in the expo center parking lot or the state park in Issaquah) we could hang out there for a bit and then go to Hot Import Nights. so if anyone would like to join us please post up and then when i have more finite details ill send out PMs

if you are planning on showing your car let me know cuz i am sure i can find someone willing to buy your other ticket off you. if you would like to join us please contact so i can send you the full details and keep you up to date.

hope to see some of you guys out there this summer![/align]

Old 05-25-2007, 05:01 PM
fjm9898
Default RE: NW Dodge/DSM Meet Seattle @ HIN

anyone? we have about 20 people so far

Old 06-08-2007, 05:30 PM
fjm9898
Default RE: NW Dodge/DSM Meet Seattle @ HIN

http://www.fsxracing.notyourvictim.com/dsm.php
its not 100% done just yet. the forum and webforum for the RSVP is still down but will hopefuly be done soon... ill be sure to post when it is. in the mean time please visit the pictures page and download the flyer and print a page off. cu them out and stick them in your wallet. and if ya see a nice EVO, 3000gt, SRT4, or eclipse stick it on their windsheild to invite them to join us. lets make this a good meet. thanks

Quick Reply: NW Dodge/DSM Meet Seattle @ HIN