West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

SRT-4 meet Pacific Northwest

Old 12-08-2005, 02:05 AM
MYSRT4
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRT-4 meet Pacific Northwest

Hey my name is David I own a 03 SRT-4 and I am trying to get some SRT-4 owners together at a local performance shop "Fast Specialties" hear in Vancouver, Washington. They installed all of my Stage 3 and parts that i could not install. I have already got a few local SRT owners coming and a few out of towners. I am not sure what Fast Specialties is going to offer as far as snacks and dyno time but I am going to be talking with the owners to get more info but I am sure it is going to be a good deal for dyno time. They have a great dyno a Mustang load bearing Dyno. It can give you quarter mile times and also they can hook up a bung to measure your A/f ratio for all the people who are interested in that. If you want a little more info on Fast Specialties go to Fastspecialties.com they have a great web site. I am hoping thaywe can all come up with a date on the weekend but if not we can work something out. That is why i am posting this thread is to get some feedback to see if anyone is interested if not i will just do this with the people that i have now but i wanted to get more SRT and PT and even just plain Neon owners heads up to get on the dyno AND SEE WHAT YOU GOT. I know that i can get a great deal on dyno time for a 3 run session but of course the more people that show up the better the deal is on the dyno. So if you are interested PM me or just respond to my thread and i will mark everyone down then i will email the interested back with the day and time. Well right on hope to hear from the interested. ANY QUESTIONS PM ME[8D]

Old 12-26-2005, 12:57 AM
starion driver
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SRT-4 meet Pacific Northwest

when do you wanna do this meet?
Jeff

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SRT-4 meet Pacific Northwest