1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

1999 Dodge Avenger ES V6

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2015, 10:02 AM
kimzilla
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy 1999 Dodge Avenger ES V6

Okay, so received a call from my husband said the car died at the end of our driveway on his way back to work. So when I arrived..I decided to give it a jump..well it at least was enough to get it started again and almost made it into my garage, and stalled tried to jump again..well no luck...So a few months ago I went to place where I bought the battery and had them check my battery showed up bad..well there is another issue thought maybe it wasn't getting enough gas..but come to think of it this might have been a sign of this issue..I stepped on the pedal a little more seemed to help..but this maybe because the alternator wasn't charging the battery and I needed to give it its boost to make it home..or could be a bad ground, voltage regulator...Any ideas of what this might be????? has this ever happened to anyone? k_m_haag@yahoo.com
9/1/2015 Update so Sugar Honey Iced TeaS grins and giggles I went outside said lets see if she starts up..well low and behold..she did..finished backing her in garage..left her run for about 15-20 min..no stalling...so crank sensor again???I have replaced it a few years back..or what I seen motor mount..weird because wheels were straight when I started both times...second time I tried to start it last night the wheels were turned and it didn't start..or could something have gotten condensation on it

Last edited by kimzilla; 09-01-2015 at 11:45 AM.

Quick Reply: 1999 Dodge Avenger ES V6