I finished up the Rear axle so I was able to install it and take some measurements of the forward shift of the axle. I'm not sure where stock put the axle within the fender well. I measured from the center of the fender well. With the shackle flip brackets I used and stock shackles I got 1in forward. With the 2.5in lift shackles I got 1.5in total.
By looking at it you can barely tell that is shifted forward. My only concern is the driveshaft slip. If I were doing just the flip brackets the driveshaft would be fine even at full suspension drop. But with the lift shackles I don't have enough clearance forward for the driveshaft slip.
So I ordered these Zero Rate Add A Leafs today. They will shift the axle back 1in or 1.5in and put it to the center of the fender and give me my slip back in the driveshaft.
With the lift shackles the rear is now even with the front when measuring from the fender lip. The driveway is at an angel so the front is taller and the passenger side is taller due to the driveway.
I hate to have a lift block but at least it is only 1in thick and not my main point of lift. So the leverage it will give will be minimal. And the added hight will help give the rear a better look.
I still have shocks brake lines and cables to relocate! More and More work!!
Here is the lift shackle installed.
Here is the wheel with the stock shackles 1in forward from center of wheel well.
Here is the wheel with the lift shackles 1.5in forward from center of wheel well.
Here is the truck with the lift shackles installed. Almost full lift.