1st Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 1st gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Ugliest Truck Contest

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 01:32 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

they look like drains to me. looks like your truck does have a bird bath hood.

Old 06-25-2013, 01:38 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If they're drains they're damn big drains. And they're not factory I know that. lol Ruined the damn hood as the "X" bracing on the underside is trying to rot.

I like my hood, looks like something off a Roadrunner.

Old 06-25-2013, 01:42 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend

some people don't like the water sitting on the hood which may be why they stopped making those hoods.

Old 06-25-2013, 01:54 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

It does attract dirt, but I love the hood.

Old 06-25-2013, 01:55 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend

i know i have tried getting one for my truck but they are hard to find. would almost be easier to make one.

Old 06-25-2013, 02:08 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

I know they're hard to find. That's why I'm still kinda pissed that somebody drilled holes in it.

But, nothing a welder and some bondo can't fix I suppose.

Old 06-25-2013, 05:58 PM
Sniper X
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=dodge dude94;3038275]You talking about mine? Yeah, I tyeah, looks like they shot those holes in it because they didn't have the correct sized bit! HAHA! COOL!

Old 06-25-2013, 07:44 PM
wontacceptthis
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Sniper X
Those holes in your hood look like gun shot wounds!

Mine might win if for solely the drunken redneck roller applied bright *** blue paint job. Other than that, it is a nice truck and very clean.

Hey, I have a sober redneck roller applied bright *** blue paint job. Hehehe. It is better than the sober redneck cheap spray gun bright *** purple I did before.

Wolfie, I think my floor pan has you beat. My driver's side was rotted from the rocker to the trans hump to where your heel rests with your foot on the gas pedal before I patched it. I'll see if I can dig up some pictures. My foot actually went through the floor one day when I was getting in. Lol

Old 06-25-2013, 07:47 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

[QUOTE=Sniper X;3038417]
Originally Posted by dodge dude94
You talking about mine? Yeah, I tyeah, looks like they shot those holes in it because they didn't have the correct sized bit! HAHA! COOL!
lol If they had shot it, it would have gone through the other side.
Originally Posted by wontacceptthis
Hey, I have a sober redneck roller applied bright *** blue paint job. Hehehe. It is better than the sober redneck cheap spray gun bright *** purple I did before.

Wolfie, I think my floor pan has you beat. My driver's side was rotted from the rocker to the trans hump to where your heel rests with your foot on the gas pedal before I patched it. I'll see if I can dig up some pictures. My foot actually went through the floor one day when I was getting in. Lol
Where do I get these colors?

And as for floor pans, my 76 has y'all beat in that my truck still HAS a floor pan.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:01 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend

Originally Posted by wontacceptthis
the previous own had already patched the floor and rocker at one point in time. just the floor was starting to rust and my seat was starting to wobble so i removed the floor pan that was there to fix everything properly. as you can see the supports under the cab were very rusty. now it looks like they had slapped the new rocker on top of the old rocker so i expect to see issues with it in the future. now the passenger side was in a bit better shape in some places but was still pretty bad.

here is the drivers side before i touched it.

after. had to make a few small patches.

Quick Reply: Ugliest Truck Contest