2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

as if i needed any more problems

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 11:05 PM
fivenine ram
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default as if i needed any more problems

i was driving he truck back to the shop so i can get the head gasket fixed today and as i was driving the truck lost oil pressure while the engine was running for about 5 secs and then when the engine started to stall i pushed the gas to the floor and the engine revved up to 2k rpm and then the oil pressure shot back up and the engine began to make power again so i continued driving and then about 2 miles down the road the engine began to surge power i kept it steady at 2k rpm goin down the road but the engine started to make less power then return to normal it did that for about a mile and then i lost oil pressure again and this time it didnt come back and the engine died so me and my buddys pushed it into a parkin lot and let it sit for a while then i went back about 2 hrs later it started up fine and i drove it the rest of the way with no problems at all if anyone can help tell me what is goin on with my truck id appriciate it its goin to the shop this week to get the head gasket fixed and im prayin nothin else major is wrong cuz i have to say i love this truck and im gunna be p*ssed if i have to part it out cuz i caint afford to fix it

and also i found out today i got accepted to middle tennessee state university for a full army rotc scholorship so if anyone is in the area if you could plz tell me what there is to do for fun around there

Old 02-03-2008, 11:38 PM
Ram2K1
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: as if i needed any more problems

Don't know about the truck, but I am from TN. Originally from the east, but relocated to middle. I am in Utah right now in the AF. Don't know about fun in the Murfreesboro area, but downtown Nashville, 2nd street area is fun. Go to the Regional section on the homepage and check it out. I know at least 1 guy on there is from Murfreesboro. Good luck on the truck!

Old 02-03-2008, 11:44 PM
fivenine ram
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: as if i needed any more problems

thnx i know down by the GEC is fun and the bar called Tootsie's is pretty good but i was just wonderin if there was anythin else i was raised in mt.juliet then went to military school in fl my sophmore year in hs thank god i only have 3 months till i graduate and get to come back home

Quick Reply: as if i needed any more problems