2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

HELP, lost blower, spedometer, and power windows, where do i start?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2013, 01:04 PM
lone wolf #2
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP, lost blower, spedometer, and power windows, where do i start?

Okay basic info first, it's a 1998 ram 1500 sport. I had to replace the starter relay and ignition switch due to an intermittent no start condition. When I replaced the starter relay, I also replaced the blower relay and trailer relay. Now I have no blower, no speedometer, and no power windows. I also have a check engine light, abs light and air bag light on. I obviously messed something up here, my question is where is going to be my best place to start. I'm a little rusty on my trouble shooting skills so a little guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Old 12-29-2013, 01:06 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,180 Likes on 2,933 Posts

Recheck the installation of the ignition switch. Make sure everything is right there.

Check for blown fuses in the PDC. (black box behind battery, where all your relays are.)

Old 01-02-2014, 09:00 AM
lone wolf #2
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the help, it turned out I got a bad ignition switch.

Quick Reply: HELP, lost blower, spedometer, and power windows, where do i start?