Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

tracfone and 2011 durango w/430 radio

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 04:05 PM
hoeky
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tracfone and 2011 durango w/430 radio

has anyone tried to sync a tracfone with the Bluetooth setup?? I have a lg840 tracfone and I was wondering if anyone has had trouble syncing these phones with the Bluetooth and uconnect

Old 04-30-2013, 09:58 AM
xsdbs
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I haven't tried one but what kind of issues are you having with it? I see your vehicle is a 2011, do you know the build date and also have you had any Uconnect SW updates done to it?

Originally Posted by hoeky
has anyone tried to sync a tracfone with the Bluetooth setup?? I have a lg840 tracfone and I was wondering if anyone has had trouble syncing these phones with the Bluetooth and uconnect

Old 04-30-2013, 01:43 PM
hoeky
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

trying to avoid any issues to this point. i was just wondering if anyone had issues with this type of phone.my build date was june of 2011, and I have made all the updates to uconnect.

Old 05-01-2013, 10:23 AM
xsdbs
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

as long as you have done the updates (and you said you did), then I can't think of any issues that you would have pairing the phone. calls should be fine but it probably doesn't support SMS thru BT.

Originally Posted by hoeky
trying to avoid any issues to this point. i was just wondering if anyone had issues with this type of phone.my build date was june of 2011, and I have made all the updates to uconnect.

Quick Reply: tracfone and 2011 durango w/430 radio