Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Midland Action Camera

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 04:48 PM
soupysocks
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Midland Action Camera

Hey Guys...

I am just getting my feet wet at this techno stuff, so excuse the armature hour post / video.

I recently purchased a Midland Action Camera (XTC) and used it for the first time yesterday to grab some footage.

This video was done in 2 parts #1 my training as a egress water safety trainer on vehicle submersion and #2 this truck that I was in (1986 Dodge Power Ram) was used as a Ice Bucket Challenge. There was a hole made in the top of the roof of the truck and a water truck pumped 100 gal/min into it while I was sitting inside.

The camera was mounted on the floor, but not secured properly, making it move around a bit. There is a section in the film where it floats under the seat and it gets dark for a few seconds, but once I open the door the water swooshes out and you can see the excellent video quality of the Midland.

The guy started soaking me before I turned it on and the video is in full non-edited state.

Once again I am new at this. Is there any action camera junkies out there that can help me out and offer any suggestions on how to properly use and edit videos?

Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy4Q...ature=youtu.be

Quick Reply: Midland Action Camera