Welcome to DF
1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2. Complete removal of the front fascia is necessary to remove the front lamp unit.
3. Remove the three retaining bolts (1).
4. Remove the 4 retaining bolts (3) from the front lamp/fascia support bracket and remove the bracket.
5. Pull the front lamp assembly forward to access the rear of the unit.
6. Disconnect the turn signal, marker lamp, headlamp and High Intensity Discharge Lamp (HID) connector, (if equipped) and remove the front lamp unit from its mounting.