Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

2010 charger with iPhone

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 07:42 PM
Themonalisa
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 charger with iPhone

Just bought my son a used 2010 Charger. It had standard radio so we had dealership install the blue tooth device so he could talk hands free on his phone and listen to music on his iPhone without having to plug the iPhone in. Mak g calls on his iPhone works beautifully, but he canno wirelessly listen to music. Am I misinformed that this will work, am I not completing a step, or was it hooked up improperly? Dealership didn't have time until "next week" after they got our money. Thanks for any and all help.

Old 03-17-2012, 08:45 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, you were misinformed. The wireless feature is for calls only. It is called UConnect. The Ipod integration for music is separate and not wireless. Sorry

Old 03-18-2012, 03:40 PM
xsdbs
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I do believe that he can have a 2011 kit installed and be able to have the streaming audio from the phone. There have been people on other forums that have done this with no problems. But as you said, the 2010 kits don't support streaming audio.

Originally Posted by KRZY.BMET
Yeah, you were misinformed. The wireless feature is for calls only. It is called UConnect. The Ipod integration for music is separate and not wireless. Sorry

Quick Reply: 2010 charger with iPhone