Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

2010 Charger SXT RWD

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2015, 04:24 PM
HANSELS
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Charger SXT RWD

I hope you guys can help me I had Mavis here in the East Coast change my shocks and struts, because I was hearing a rumble under my car. They used Monroe shocks and you can still hear some of the rumble. Now you can also feel the car sway in the rear when I am driving. It does not feel as tight as it did when I first brought the car in to get the work done.

I would like to know if they should use better shocks for the slight rumble that I still hear and what can be done for the car now wanting to sway and get away from me in the rear while driving.

I will be heading back to the shop this Thursday March 12, 2015.

I really hope someone can help me.

Thanks,

Hansel

Old 03-10-2015, 06:53 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Maybe your muffler fell off. Seriously. A little more info would be helpful. This rumbling occur at idle? when accelerating? When braking? Turning? Obviously it was not the shocks if it is still there. I've never heard shocks rumbling anyway. Stop throwing parts and money at it hoping for a fix. Take the wheels off and inspect the brakes. Get under it and inspect the driveshaft, swaybar, bushings, etc. maybe a tire is out of balance. Don't know who Mavis is, but if you have handling problems now I would also inspect to see if they installed the shocks properly.

Quick Reply: 2010 Charger SXT RWD