1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

Where is the IAT sensor plug? and another ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 01:52 AM
ccg23m
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where is the IAT sensor plug? and another ?

I had bought a performence chip and I was wondering if anyone could tell me where this IAT sensor plug is.....
It apperantly has two holes where I can push in two wires for this chip....??? does anyone know?

I have a 97 Dodge Avenger

Oh and one more question, Has anyone w/ this car had problems w/ this ball joint or lower control arm recall? My car hasn't been running in 4-5 years and I am getting it fixed this weekend and fixing it all up.... and I was wondering if I needed to get that checked out to?

Old 05-04-2007, 03:40 AM
blackvenge34
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where is the IAT sensor plug? and another ?

i had one of those i bought off ebay for like 6.00 or something the little thing with to metal wire things sticking out of it i dont know how else to explain it i put it in a spot i dont think it work or it was in the wrong spot look it up in the haynes manual i cant really explain it with out being infront of the motor i have the I4 btw so if u have the v-6 im not sure as for the ball joint recall you should be able to get it done for free as long as it hasnt been done before at the dealership i went to dodge and asked if it was done for me and it was done 3 years before i bought the car dont quote me on this but when i think about it i put mine near the middle of the itake manifold there is a place where i thought to put it but it did nothing thats if i did it correct

Old 05-04-2007, 01:32 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Where is the IAT sensor plug? and another ?

Recall is a free check so take it in ...

The Chip you got is junk I would NOT even install it [:@]

Quick Reply: Where is the IAT sensor plug? and another ?