1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

Signals won't work

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 05:13 PM
cuervogurl04
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Signals won't work

Hi, my name is Ashley, well, today I went to the library, I went to park my car, and when I went to park, I pulled up and over the cement block too far and I didn't knowthere was a piece of steel rebar sticking up that hadn't been filed down and when I backed up it tore my bumper on the right hand side out of the bumper bracket behind the right front headlight. My boyfriend was able to tack it back up just for right now so it won't look bad, it will stay on, it doesn't even look like anything happened, it's just that now my turn signals won't work. None of them. When he first approached it to see what he could do to fix it, he noticed that the wire had been pulled out of the back of the little piece that the light bulb goes into for the turn signal. I was just wondering if anyone could help me know that if that little piece is all it is or if it could be something a lot worse. Thank you.

Old 05-31-2007, 07:47 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Signals won't work

that piece is the bulb socket ... unfortunately it's a dealer (or junkyard) item
but if it just pulled out the other signals should still work .... unless it shorted and blew a fuse

Quick Reply: Signals won't work