1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

hp

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 05:27 AM
silvercoupe97
Uber Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hp

I do agree and some have made it to become 13-14 second cars....as opposed to the stock 17 second btw.
They are sexy looking cars, but it is lacking in power. Fortunately there's the aftermarket world and guys that do swaps

Old 07-10-2007, 05:41 AM
tom92RTtt

how is your car? it seems like you've got tons of work in it by looking at your page there...are you one of the lucky ons who has made it onto the low teens? and after how much money will my car be moving that fast?, although its still not that impressive its definately a long way to come from the stock time and earns a lot of bragging rights as long as the others know how much you have overcome...4 seconds is a long time and would be impressive to talk about.

Old 07-10-2007, 05:56 AM
silvercoupe97
Uber Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

Well, turbo'd 420As have made the 13-14 second range. I couldn't give you a definite time on what mine makes the track on Oahu has been closed and closed a few months after I received my car from shipping. An Eclipse GSX with a really similar setup has gone into the low 12s (I think it was).
I have a water/alky injection yet to be installed (collecting some mounting items), so I think I should be well into 320-350whp on this small turbo. I've also just finished up on stiffening two of my engine mounts (driver and front), so that should help put the power to the ground a bit better than the soft stock ones. At the moment, I'm boosting at 21psi and I'll bump that up to 23psi...I really don't know why because this place, doesn't even have a track. Not to mention I'm always at the trunk of someone by the time I hit 10psi...so what's the point? Man, I don't know, lol. Just in case I get a wild hair I guess, lol.