1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 11:04 PM
Spotswood69
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default exhaust

Should i get a exhaust like a flow master or magna flow or should i get one that makes it sound like an import??? cause i like both of them. just not sure which one to get and $$ ehhh a decent amount to put into an exhaust

Old 08-06-2007, 09:04 AM
silvercoupe97
Uber Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Default RE: exhaust

I'd suggest either one of the Flows over "import" exhaust only because I hate that, lol.
I had an Avenger rev at me with one of those large barrel exhaust types and I thought it was seriously a honduh before I looked. I was embarrassed that he had an Avenger at that point [:'(]
If the guy in front of me would have just moved a little faster, I would have revved back, lol.

Old 08-06-2007, 11:12 AM
dynamiteplaya3
Veteran

i have had both the flowmaster and magnaflow on my car and i have to tell u the flowmaster def. has the best sound out of the 2... (currently have the flowmaster 40series) but since our motors are really small, [:@]it still doesnt have a really strong or deep sound too it as most other v6's or v8's so i would suggest getting a high flow catalytic converter with the exhaust of what ever u choose to help out with the sound.

and in my opinion, magnaflow didnt sound much different than stock so that is y i went and switched to the flows.

Old 08-06-2007, 12:19 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I went with a 3" tanabe catback for an eclipse then lengthened it8" to fit

Quick Reply: exhaust