1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

!Lo Jack!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 09:44 PM
Haze99avenger
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default !Lo Jack!

Today I was looking online at car alarms. I came across this website and I figured I'd post it on here so every one can see what this is all about. NO MORE NEVER RETURNED STOLEN CARS

Vehicle theft is a reality today.
A vehicle is stolen every 25 seconds in the U.S. Last year alone, over 1.2 million vehicles were stolen across the country. Alarms and other deterrents are not enough. Depending upon where you live and what make and model you drive, you may be at risk. There is little you can do to prevent a car from being stolen. However, with LoJack you can take control and ensure that if your car is stolen, you'll get it back.
Take control and protect your vehicle with LoJack. The patented LoJack System includes a small radio frequency transceiver hidden in up to 20 places in a your vehicle. Each LoJack System has a unique code that is tied into the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). When a theft is reported to the police, a routine entry into the state police crime computer results in a match of the LoJack System's unique code against the state VIN database. This automatically activates the LoJack System in your car, which emits an inaudible signal. Law enforcement authorities who are equipped with LoJack vehicle tracking units - in their police cruisers and aviation units - are always listening for a LoJack signal. Police use the LoJack vehicle tracking units to track and recover your LoJack equipped vehicle.
LoJack WORKS!
[ul][*]Over 200,000 vehicles have been recovered worldwide since the product was introduced, with over 100,000 recovered in the U.S. alone.[*]Worldwide, LoJack has helped recover over $4 billion in stolen assets to date.[*]LoJack offers a money-back guarantee: The system comes with a two year 24-hour recovery warranty.[*]LoJack owners may be eligible for insurance discounts. Click here to see insurance information for your state. [/ul]
With LoJack you can be confident that your vehicle is being protected, and that LoJack will get it back if it is stolen. We GUARANTEE it! Use our Dealer Locator to find a dealer near you.

The web site is http://www.lojack.comto read more. If interested call your local police (nonemergency number) and ask if they work with the Lo Jack systems. Most do but dont waist the money if your not sure.

Old 10-15-2007, 10:47 PM
SlicedBread
Default RE: !Lo Jack!

Wow, Tell me more! This is more like soliciting than anything else.

Old 10-16-2007, 10:39 AM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've got lojack on every car/bike I own ...

Old 10-16-2007, 05:15 PM
Haze99avenger

is it worth it? have you had to use it yet?

Old 10-16-2007, 06:07 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

I've only had to use it once they told the police where the car was then got the police behind it and killed the ignition ...

Old 10-16-2007, 06:33 PM
Haze99avenger

so how long did it take them to find your car because they say there is a 24 hour guarntee and how much did it really come out to on your car?

Old 10-16-2007, 06:47 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

I was jacked at gunpoint they got the car in under 1/2 hour ...Cost I was a dealer so It was free, average installwas around $200

Old 10-16-2007, 07:06 PM
Haze99avenger

really only $200 on their website they talk about close to $1000... is that something i should get done from the dealer

Old 10-16-2007, 08:08 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

Local Rover dealer is $350 ... I've been out of it for numerous years

Old 10-16-2007, 08:32 PM
Haze99avenger

question, does the Lo Jack work as an alarm or do you have to hook up a seprate alarm... some times i like dealing with things on my own ... people around here like to just break into cars for the rush i guess... my friends car had all his speakers and cd player stolen and he never replaced them, though they still broke in and stole a cerial bowl that he had in there from work... its pathetic... im waiting on catching them... also i live with a cop... i wont get in trouble for handling stuff on my own... to a certin extent... lol

Quick Reply: !Lo Jack!