1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

HVAC controls

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 09:33 PM
scatpackmopar
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HVAC controls

Myknob on my HVAC controls broke. I purchased a new set of controls from ebay but I can't figure out how to remove the old set from my car without doing a major dissasemble of my dash. Has anyone ever removed one of these before or should I just try to put a new **** on the switch and call it good? I also bought a new rear defroster switch cause the light burned out on the old one. That is a pain in the butt to take apart also. I wish thy made cars more like aircraft. Everything is usually easy to remove and easy to change parts quickly. Maybe thats what I should do when I retire. Design auto interiors more like they are in the aviation world.

Old 01-24-2008, 09:49 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: HVAC controls

The **** is easily replaceable it just pulls off ... The entire HVAC is really not that bad of a job , pull the radio/Hvac trim and then start disassambly the cables are kind of dificult but once they are off it's just reversing it to reassamble

Quick Reply: HVAC controls