1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

Hail Damage

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 06:18 PM
venge96
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hail Damage

Hey guys,
I told ya guys yesterday about how my avenger got hit by bad hail driving home....well now that the storm is gone i had a chance to really look at the damage....it seems like the hood and the top of the car are the worst. The fenders....doors...trim are all ok...its just i have about an inch wide dent about every 3 inches.. I know stupid me...i have liability only on my car..so i need to find a cheap easy d.i.y. method of removing the dents..otherwise i'll be driving around in a car that looks like swiss cheese...please respond a.s.a.p...im in desperate need of help..thanks in advance...

Old 05-31-2008, 09:13 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hail Damage

there are ussually places that do "paintless dent repair" Dent Wizard , Dent Gent , UC DENT, Ect that can pop them out , Normally insurance WILL cover it ... After bad hail storms these guys roll in and set up shops

You can try to buy some body hammers and dolles and attempt to get them out yourself but I'm doubting that you can get good results

Old 06-02-2008, 08:10 AM
freedyp25
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hail Damage

I had about $2700 in damage to mine - and all thats left is one dent in the trucnk and one in the gas lid. The texas summer heat popped out most on its own. The other thing that works it to hot/cold the dent using dry ice (or a can of air duster) and a blow dryer or heat gun. I waited until a real hot sunny day and just dry iced them.

This works best on flat surfaces - dents on curved surfaces are tough

Quick Reply: Hail Damage