1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

front camber kits

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 05:42 PM
BackToBlack
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default front camber kits

i have a 95 dodge avenger and am looking for a front camber kit!!! i need a kit that can be adjusted more than normal... i was hopping to find an adjustable upper A-arm, not so sure if they make them or not. any websites or good deals that anyone could find would be great...

Old 10-22-2008, 08:48 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ingalls extreme goes to 3 degrees they have another kit that goes to 1.5 degrees
SPC also makes similar kits ... there are several arm kits available ... Anything that works for the 95/99 eclipse non turbo will work ...

Old 10-26-2008, 05:25 PM
BackToBlack

well im not so sure how much of a camber kit i am going to need now... i currently have tokico struts and a set of three inch drop springs... i was planning on making this setup wprk but i changed my mind. i am going to keep the Tokico struts and get a set of Eibach pro kit springs... dose anyone know what sort of camber kit i should be looking for since this is a more common set up?

Old 10-26-2008, 08:17 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It Varies WIDELY , I've dropped venges on eibachs and have 3 degrees of camber , others were under a degree ...
My suggestion is get it dropped , let it settle , then take it to an alignment shop and have them tell you what is needed (most shops will do it for free)

Old 10-29-2008, 05:04 PM
BackToBlack

alright thanks... this project is on hold for a while now with winter coming so... but i def will have it done asap.

Quick Reply: front camber kits