1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

venge has passed away :(

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 08:20 PM
josef15111
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default venge has passed away :(

Hey all i just wanted to stop in an say that my venge has gone away to heaven lol. Well My brother wrecked my car and i we got so screwed out of the whole thing. The wreck was caused by a person cutting my brother off and forcing him into a meadan where he bounced off of and smacked another car totaled the front of my 95 venge es. so we went to court over it three times and nothing the judge said it was his fault i dont know why and the police report was so screwed up and wrong. We honestly got the boot on this and for what? i never screw any one or do anyone wrong why this happend i dont know. any ways im saying good by to the venge but i will be around still we are getting a 01 jeep grand cherokee tomorrow. O an to top things off i went to turn my title in and whjen i got to my car all my system and wireing and other things i had in the car where of course gone.. I beleave the yard did this. Only thing i got outta it was my optima red top and my HID lights my cia and nothing else the cops told me i had to leave im so pissed about this... so any ways see you all around..

I miss my Avenger never thought i would say this lol i had so much money in that car im so sad

Joe

Old 11-10-2008, 09:21 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry about the luck ....

Old 11-11-2008, 03:03 PM
Ethan98ES

Sorry to hear that man.

Old 11-12-2008, 05:33 PM
josef15111
Veteran

so WOW i just got a nice check in the mail from the insurance company they replaced all my stereo stuff and they told me they prolly wouldnt do it. SWeet at least something kewl came of it. nice chunk of money for my new jeep

Old 11-13-2008, 11:55 AM
PappiDread6
Record Breaker

Damn man i feel ya. Was this your first car? What happend to the other car your brother hit what did the judge say about that?

Old 11-16-2008, 05:13 AM
silvercoupe97
Uber Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

Dang Joe, sorry to hear about the accident. In retrospect, you did get a nice check out of it to ease the sorrow a bit. Although, blood, sweat, and tears are hard to replace.

Quick Reply: venge has passed away :(