1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

Driver window sealing problem

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 11:46 PM
masomase36
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Driver window sealing problem

The top of the window will not go into the track on the seal, it remains poped out a little. Do you guys know what adjustments can be made to fix it?

Old 09-28-2009, 08:37 AM
PappiDread6
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pull your door panel off in the top right hand corner (if i remeber correctly) there are 2 gold screws with washers attached. I think they were 12mm hexheads. They support the long black window track that goes at an angle looks some what like so (\ \) Loosen them and roll the window up and down. You want to get it where the window rolls up and down freely AFTER you tighten the screws. It took me a couple tries to get it just right.

Also i would recomend while your there spraying a lubricant on your Window Regulator, and putting some white lithium grease on the track at the bottom that runs horrizontially (==). Discconect the either battery or window switch when doing so. Dont want you to have ur fingers in there and the window move

Quick Reply: Driver window sealing problem