1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

98 Avenger replace tweeters

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Bobz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98 Avenger replace tweeters

well my one tweeter sound terrible and i have to fade my whole system away from it since if it gets loud it cracks and stuff so i think its time to replace it and if i replace one might as well replace both. (My current setup is all stock speaker with the stock infinity amp and an alpine head unit)

I read on these forums that the best replacements are the Bose 301/501/601 and the best place to get them is from e-bay. Figure this would be the best deal since the rest of the speakers are still fine so no need to replace them.

I was wondering which one most people recommend (the 301 or 501 or 601 as i don't know much about the differences between them) and about how much i should be paying for a pair of these as the prices on e-bay vary by a decent amount and i have never really bought anything on e-bay so i don't really know which ones are good and bad.

Thanks in advance
~Bobz

Old 12-12-2009, 10:40 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

301/601/901 Tweeters are the SAME ...
Price is around $20 per pair SHIPPED the seller from Ohio (akron) is normally cheapest $12 + shipping...

http://cgi.ebay.com/OEM-BOSE-3-1-8-R...item1c0ce74032

Quick Reply: 98 Avenger replace tweeters